(1) J. Li, Y. Guo*, et al. A novel colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe for selective detection of bisulfite in real samples and living cells. Dyes Pigm. 2019, 163, 285-290.
(2) Y.H. Zhang, M.Y. Li*, Y. Guo*, et al. A highly sensitive and rapidly responding fluorescent probe based on a rhodol fluorophore for imaging endogenous hypochlorite in living mice. J. Mater. Chem. B. 2018, 6 (5), 725-731. (Front cover)
(3) H. Wang, Y. Guo*, et al. A facile fluorescent probe with a large Stokes shift for sequentially detecting copper and sulfide in 100% aqueous solution and imaging them in living cells. Sen. Actuators B 2018, 256, 600–608.
(4) H.Y. Tang, Y. Guo*, et al. Reaction-based colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe for highly selective detection of silver ions. Sen. Actuators B 2018, 270, 562-569.
(5) S.J. Wang, Y. Guo*, et al. Highly selective and sensitive 2-(2’-hydroxyphenyl)benzothiazole- based turn-on fluorescent probes for detecting and imaging bisulfite in living cells. Asian J. Org. Chem. 2018, 7(3), 563-569. (Invited)
(6) Y. Guo*, J. An, et al. Selective and“turn-off”fluorimetric detection of mercury(II)based on coumarinyldithiolane and coumarinyldithiane in aqueous solution.Mater.Res.Bull.2015,63,155-163.
(7) Y.W. Duan, X.F. Yang*, Y. Guo*, et al. A ratiometric fluorescent probe for gasotransmitter hydrogen sulphide-based.Anal.Chim.Acta 2015,859,59-65.
(8) M.J. Peng, Y. Guo*, et al. A novel hybrid coumarin-thiazole fluorescent sensor for selective detection of bisulfite anions in vivo and in real samples.Chem.-Asian J.2014,9,1817-1822.
(9) H.M. Lv, X.F. Yang*, Y. Guo*, et al. Native chemical ligation combined with spirocyclization of benzopyrylium dyes for the ratiometric and selective fluorescence detection of cysteine and homocysteine.Anal.Chem.2014,86,1800-1807.
(10) D. En, Y. Guo*,et al. Coumarin-derived Fe3+ selective fluorescent turn-off chemosensors:synthesis,properties,and applications in living cells.RSC Adv.2014,4,248-253.
(11) Y. Yan, Y. Guo*, et al. Synthesis of densely functionalized a-methylene c-butyrolactones via an organocatalytic one-pot allylic-alkylation-cyclization reaction.Tetrahedron Lett.2014,55,479-482.
(12) M.J. Peng, Y. Guo*, et al. Coumarin-hemicyanine Conjugates as Novel Reaction-based Sensors for Cyanide Detection:Convenient Synthesis and ICT Mechanism.RSC Adv.2014,4,19077-19085.
(13) Y.W. Duan, Y. Guo*. The synthesis and study of the fluorescent probe for sensing Cu2+based on anovel coumarin Schiff-base.Chin.Chem.Lett.2014,25,1082-1086.
(14) M.J. Peng, Y. Guo*, et al. A highly selective ratiometric and colorimetric chemosensor for cyanide detection.Dyes Pigm.2013,98,327-332.
(15) Z.K. Song, Y. Guo*, et al. Novel selective fluorescent probes for sensing Zn2+ions based on acoumarin Schiff-base.Tetrahedron Lett.2013,54,4945-4949.
Prof. Yuan Guo, born in 1979, China, obtained her B. S. in 2001 and Ph. D. in 2006 from Department of Chemistry, Northwest University, China. She spent two years in France, as Post-doctoral research associate (2012–2014) at Institut de Chimie Organique et Analytique, Université d’Orléans, UMR CNRS. She served as Associate Professor of Chemistry (2009–2015) and Full Professor of Chemistry (2015-present) at Northwest University. Research interests: Biomimetic organic synthesis; Probe design and Chemosensing; Metal-catalyzed coupling reaction and its application in synthesis of heterocyclic compounds.