Dr. Zheng-Hui Guan was born in Xiangfen, Shanxi province, graduated from Lanzhou University in 2004, and received his PhD degree in Lanzhou University (P.R. China) and Rutgers University (USA) in 2009. In 2009, he joined the Department of Chemistry & Materials Science at Northwest University. Professor Guan has published 40 research papers. His research interests currently focus on the development of new synthetic methodologies.
1. Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of Enamides and Alkynes for Synthesis of Substituted Pyrroles; Mi-Na Zhao, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 608-611.
2. Palladium-Catalyzed Aminocarbonylation of Aryl Iodides with Amides and N-alkyl Anilines; Longfei Ran, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Chemistry-An Asian Journal 2014, 9, 577-583.
3. Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of o-Iodoanilines for Synthesis of Isatoic Anhydrides; S. Gao, M. Chen, M.-N. Zhao, W. Du, Z.-H. Ren, Y.-Y. Wang, Z.-H. Guan*;
J. Org. Chem., 2014, 79, 4196–4200.
1. Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Carbonylation of Alkenyl C−H Bonds of Enamides for Synthesis of 1,3-Oxazin-6-ones；Ming Chen, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, 52, 14196-14199.
2. Oxidation of 2-arylindoles for synthesis of 2-arylbenzoxazinones with oxone as the sole oxidant；Xiao-Li Lian, Hao Lei, Xue-Jing Quan, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 8196-8198.
3. Copper-Catalyzed Direct Synthesis of Iodoenamides from Ketoximes；Hao Liang, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Chem. Eur. J. 2013, 19, 9789 – 9794.
4. Cu(TFA)2‑Catalyzed Oxidative Tandem Cyclization/1,2-Alkyl Migration of Enamino Amides for Synthesis of Pyrrolin-4-ones；Zhi-Jing Zhang, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 4822 - 4825.
5. Iron-Catalyzed Tandem One-pot Addition and Cyclization of the Blaise Reaction Intermediate and Nitroolefins: Synthesis of Substituted NH Pyrroles from Nitriles；Mi-Na Zhao, Hao Liang, Zhi-Hui Ren, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Adv. Synth. Catal. 2013, 355(1), 221-226.
6. FeCl3-catalyzed selfcondensation of enamides for synthesis of enamido substituted nitrogen-containing quaternary carbon centers;Mi-Na Zhao, Wei Du, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 7989-7995.
7. Progress in Transition Metal-Catalyzed Reactions of Oximes and Their Derivatives；Ran Longfei, Liang Hao, and Zheng-Hui Guan* Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 33(1), 66-75.
1. Palladium-Catalyzed Regioselective Carbonylation of C–H Bonds of N-Alkyl Anilines for Synthesis of Isatoic Anhydrides；Ming Chen, Zhi-Hui Ren, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 17490-17493.
2. Coupling of enamides with alkynes or arynes for synthesis of substituted pyridines and isoquinolines via amide activation；Mi-Na Zhao, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 8105–8107.
3. Cu(OAc)2/TFA-Promoted Formal [3 + 3] Cycloaddition/Oxidation of Enamines and Enones for Synthesis of Multisubstituted Aromatic Amines；Liang Li, Mi-Na Zhao, Zhi-Hui Ren, Jian-Li Li, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 3506-3509.
4. Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of Amines: Switchable Approaches to Carbamates and Disubstituted Ureas；Hao Lei, Ming Chen, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yinjuan Bai, Yao-Yu Wang；and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354(2-3), 489-496.
5. Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted NH Pyrroles and Polysubstituted Furans via an Addition and Cyclization Strategy; Li, Liang; Zhao, Mi-Na; Ren, Zhi-Hui; Li, Jianli; Guan, Zheng-Hui*
Synthesis. 2012, 44, 532-540.
6. Copper-Catalyzed N–N Bond Formation by Homocoupling of Ketoximes via N–O Bond Cleavage: Facile, Mild, and Efficient Synthesis of Azines; Mi-Na Zhao, Hao, Liang, Zhi-Hui Ren, Zheng-Hui Guan*
Synthesis. 2012, 44, 1501-1506. (Invited Special Topic)
1. Copper-Catalyzed Coupling of Oxime Acetates with Aldehydes: A New Strategy for Synthesis of Pyridines; Zhi-Hui Ren, Zhi-Yuan Zhang, Bing-Qin Yang, Yao-Yu Wang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 5394-5397.
2. A Facile and Efficient Synthesis of Multisubstituted Pyrroles from Enaminoesters and Nitroolefins; Liang Li, Zhi-Hui Ren, Jianli Li, Mi-Na Zhao, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
Green. Chem. 2011, 13, 1664-1668.
3. Synthesis of Enamides via CuI-Catalyzed Reductive Acylation of Ketoximes with NaHSO3; Zhi-Yuan Zhang, Zhi-Hui Ren, Yao-Yu Wang, Xumu Zhang, and Zheng-Hui Guan*
J. Org. Chem. 2011, 76, 339-341.