(1) Jinxiang Diao, Yunteng Qu, Yu Qiu, Shuangquan Liu, Weitao Wang, Kai Chen, Hailong Li, Wenyu Yuan* , Xiaohui Guo*,"Interface Engineering of W2N/WC Heterostructures derived by Solid-State Synthesis: A highly efficient trifunctional electrocatalyst for ORR, OER and HER", Adv. Mater, 2019, DOI: adma.201905679, In press.
(2) Hailong Li+, Wenyu Yuan+, Qian Wang+, Xue Cui, Jun Jiang*, Shuangming Chen, Li Song, XiaoHui Guo*,"Two-dimensional Cobalt Oxy-hydrate Sulfide Nanosheets with Modified t2g Orbital State of CoO6-x Octahedron for Efficient Overall Water Splitting",ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering,2019,7, 20, 17325-17334.
(3)Yu Qiu, Zhilin Wen, Chaoran Jiang, Xiaojun Wu, Rui Si, Jun Bao, Qinghua Zhang, Lin Gu, Xiaohui Guo* "Rational Design of Atomic Layers of Pt Cluster Anchored on Mo2C Nanorods for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution over a Wide pH Range”，Small, 2019, 1900014.
(4)Jinxiang Diao, Wenyu Yuan, Yu Qiu, Laifei Cheng, Xiaohui Guo*. Hierarchical Oxygen Vacancies-Rich WO3 “Nanowire-Array-on-Nanosheet-Array” Structure for Highly Efficient Oxygen Evolution Reaction. J. Mater. Chem. A. 2019,7,6730-6739.
(5)Ping Li+, Yu Qiu+, Shuangquan Liu, Hailong Li, Sen Zhao, Jinxiang Diao, Xiaohui Guo*,"Heterogeneous Mo2C/Fe5C2 Nanoparticles Embedded in Nitrogen-doped Carbon as Efficient Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction",Eur. Inorg. Chem. J, 2019, DOI: ejic.20190039, In Press.
(6) Wenyu Yuan,Laifei Cheng,Yurong An,Heng Wu,Na Yao, Xiaoli Fan, Xiaohui Guo*, "MXene Nanofibers as Highly Active Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution reaction",ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2018, 6,8976-8982.
(7)Xue Cui, Zhi-Gang Chen, Zhen Wang, Minghai Chen, Xiaohui Guo*, Fengxia Geng, Zhigang Zhao*, "Tuning sulfur doping for personalized electrocatalyst with selectivity between oxygen and hydrogen evolution", ACS. Appl. Mater@Interface, 2018, 1,5822-5829.
(8)Jinxiang Diao, Wenyu Yuan, Yi Su, Yu Qiu, Xiaohui Guo*,"The Rational Design of Mo/MoC1-x Nanorods as Highly Active Electrocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction", Adv. Mater. Interface, 2018, 1800223.
(9) Yu Qiu+, Liying Chai,+ Yi Su, Ping Li, Wenyu Yuan,Hailong Li,and Xiaohui Guo*,"One-Dimensional Hierarchical MoO2-MoSx Hybrids as High Active and Durable Catalysts in Hydrogen Evolution Reaction",Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47,6041-6048
(10)Wenyu Yuan, Laifei Cheng,* Heng Wu, Yani Zhang,Shilin Lva and Xiaohui Guo*，"One-step synthesis of 2D-layered carbon wrapped transition metal nitrides from transition metal carbides (MXenes) for supercapacitors with ultrahigh cycling stability", Chem.Commun, 2018, 54,2755-2758.
(11) Wenyu Yuan, Laifei Cheng,*, Yurong An, Shilin Lv, Heng Wu, Xiaoli Fan, Yani Zhang, Xiaohui Guo,*,Junwang Tang,"Laminated Hybrid Junction of Sulfur-doped TiO2 and Carbon Substrate Derived from Ti3C2 MXenes: towards Highly Visible Light -driven Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution", Adv. Science, 2018, 1700870.
(12) Liying Chai, Wenyu Yuan, Xue Cui, Haiying Jiang, Junwang Tang, Xiaohui Guo*a，“Surface Engineering-modulated Porous N-doped Rod-like Molybdenum Phosphide Catalysts towards Highly Active and Stable for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction over a Wide pH Range”，RSC. Adv, 2018, 8, 26871-26879
(13)Wenyu Yuan, Laifei Cheng, Yani Zhang*, Heng Wu, Shilin Lv, Liying Chai, Xiaohui Guo*, Lianxi Zheng,"Two-dimensional Layered Carbon/TiO2 Hybrids Derived from Ti3C2 MXenes for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution under Visible Light Irradiation",Adv. Mater. Interface, 2017, 1700577(封面文章)
(14)Yi Su, Xuemei Zhang, Jian Guo, Liying Chai, Xiaohui Guo*,"Facile Synthesis of Molybdenum Oxide based Nanostructure toward High Performances Catalyst in Hydrogen Evolved Reaction",2017, Mater. Lett, 190, 173-176.
(15)Jian Guo, Ping Li, Liying Chai, Yi Su, Jinxiang Diao, Xiaohui Guo*, "Silica Template-Assistant Synthesis of SnO2@Porous Carbon Composites as Anode Materials with Excellent Rate Capability and Cycling Stability for Lithium-Ion Batteries", RSC. ADV, 2017, 7, 30070-30079.
（16）Wenwen Zhang, Yi Su, Xuemei Zhang, Ying Yang and Xiaohui Guo*，“Facile synthesis of porous NiCo2O4 nanoflakes as magnetic recoverable catalysts towards the efficient degradation of RhB”，RSC Advances, 2016， 6，64626-64633.
（17）Xin Wang, Bo Zhou, Jian Guo, Weiping Zhang, Xiaohui Guo*，“Selective crystal facets exposing of dumbbell-like Co3O4 towards high performances anode materials in lithium-ion batteries”，Mater. Res. Bull, 2016,83,414-422.
(18)Xin Wang, Mengjiao Wang, Xuemei Zhang, Hejun Li, Xiaohui Guo*, "Low-Cost, Green Synthesis of Highly Porous Carbons Derived from Lotus Root Shell as Superior Performance Electrode Materials in Supercapacitor",J. Energy. Chem, 2016，5，26-34.
(19) Xuemei Zhang, Yanping Liu, Xin Wang, Weiping Zhang, Xiaohui Guo*,"Facile synthesis of Porous Silver Monoliths with Excellent Catalytic Activity ", Mater. Lett, 2015, 158,159-162.
(20)C. M. Cui, X. H. Guo*, Y. M. Geng, T. T. Dang,G. Xie,* S. P. Chen, and F. Q. Zhao,"Facile One-Pot Synthesis of Multi-Yolk-Shell Bi@C Nanostructures by the Nanoscale Kirkendall Effect",Chem.Commun, 2015, 51,9276-9279.
(21) Mengjiao Wang, Wenhua Wang, Wanren Wang and Xiaohui Guo*,"Synthesis of partially graphitic nanoﬂake-like carbon/Fe3O4 magnetic composites from chitosan
as high-performance electrode materials in supercapacitors",RSC Advances,2014, 4, 39625-39633.
(24)Wanren Wang+, Wenhua Wang+, Mengjiao Wang, Xiaohui Guo*,"Facile In-situ Synthesis of Hierarchical Porous Ni/Ni (OH)2 Hybrid Sponges with Excellent Electrochemical Energy Storage Performances for Supercapacitor",Chem.Asian. J, 2014, 9, 2590-2596.
(25) Yanping Liu1#, Jooyoung Chung3#, Youngjin Jang2, Shuai Mao1, B. Moon Kim3, Yongqaing Wang1, Xiaohui Guo1*, "Magnetically Recoverable Nanoflake-Shaped Iron Oxide /Pt Heterogeneous Catalysts and Their Excellent Catalytic Performances in Hydrogenation Reaction", ACS. Applied Mater@Interface, 2014, 6(3),1887-1892.
(26) Maolin Li, Weiwei Xu, Wanren Wang, Yanping Liu, Bin Cui, Xiaohui Guo*, "Facile Synthesis of Specific FeMnO3 Hollow Sphere/Graphene Composites and Their Superior Electrochemical Energy Storage Performances for Supercapacitor", J. Power. Sources, 2014, 248,465-473.
(27) Fanli Meng, Zhiguo Fang, Zuoxi Li, Weiwei Xu, Mengjiao Wang, Yanping Liu, Xiaoni Qu, Wanren Wang, Dongyuan Zhao, Xiaohui Guo*,"Porous Co3O4 Materials Prepared by Solid-State Thermolysis of Novel Co-MOF Crystal and Their Superior Storage-Energy Performances for Supercapacitors", J. Mater. Chem. A,2013, 1, 7235-7241.(引用171次）
(28) Zhiguo Fang, Weiwei Xu, Maolin Li, Yanping Liu, Aishui Yu, Xiaohui Guo*, "Facile Scalable Synthesis of Co3O4 / Carbon Nanotube Hybrids as Superior Anode Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries", Materials Reseach Bulletin, 2013, 48,4419-4423.
（30）Xiaohui Guo*,Jun Huang,Ji Zhang,Wanv Wang,Yonghui Deng,Yaoyu Wang,Yong Cao,Weixin Huang, Shuhong Yu,“Doping-induced Synthesis of High Quality Ceria Nanodiscs and Their Significantly Enhanced Catalytic Activity”,Small,2012,8, 1515-1520.
(31)Xiaohui Guo*, Weiwei xu, Silong Li, chaochao mao etc, "Surfactant-free scalable synthesis of hierarchically spherical Co3O4 superstructures and their enhanced lithium-ion storage performances", Nanotechnology, 2012, 23(46)465401(封面文章).
(32) Xiao-Hui Guo1*, 2, Fanli Meng1, Xiaoni Qu1, Mengjiao Wang1, Chaochao Mao1, Ji Zhang1, Wanv Wang1, Shu-Hong Yu2* "Controlled and Facile Synthesis of Unique Barium Carbonate Crystals Superstructure Templated by Liquid Crystalline Phase Polymer", CyrsEngComm, 2012,14, 3213-3219
(33）Xiaohui Guo*,Wanv Wang1,Ji Zhang1,Haiqing Xia1,Yaoyu Wang,“Controlled Synthesis of Hydroxyapatite Crystals templated by novel Surfactants and their enhanced Bioactivity”,New. Journal. of. Chemistry,2011, 35, 663-671.
(34)X.H.Guo*,S.H.Yu,“Controlled Synthesis of Hierarchically Porous Calcium Carboate Crystals using Polypeptide Type Block Copolymer as Growth Modifier in aMixture Solution”,CyrsEngComm,2011, 13, 2054-2061.
(35)X.H.Guo,S.H.Yu,G.B.Cai,“Crystallization in amixture of solvents by using acrystal modifier:morphology control in the synthesis of highly monodisperse CaCO3 microspheres”,Angew.Chem.Int.Ed.2006,45,3977-3981（IF=10.87）(引用141次）.
(36)X.H.Guo,Y.H.Deng,D.Y.Zhao,“Synthesis and microwave absorption of uniform hematite nanoparticles and their core-shell mesoporous silica nanocomposites”,J.Mater.Chem（封面文章),2009,19,6706-6712(引用115次）.
(37)J.Liu,Z.Sun,Y.H.Deng,X.H.Guo,D.Y.Zhao,F.Li,“Synthesis of Core-Shell Structured Colloidal Magnetic Zeolite Microspheres for Immobilization of Trypsin”.Angew.Chem.Int.Ed,2009,48,5875-5879（IF=10.87））.
(38)X.H,Guo,Y.H,Deng,D.Y,Zhao,“Facile Synthesis of Hierarchically Mesoporous Silica Particles with Controllable Cavity in Their Surfaces”,Langmuir,2010,26,702-708(引用46次）.
(39)Xiao-Hui Guo,Shu-Hong Yu,“facile and controlled synthesized of nickel hydroxide film with complex curly structure formed at the air/solution interface”,Langmuir,2010,26,10102-10110.
(40)Yonghui Deng,Yue Cai,Zhenkun Sun,Dong Gu,Jing Wei,Xiaohui Guo,Jianping Yang,Dongyuan Zhao*"Controlled Synthesis and Functionalization of Ordered Large-pore Mesoporous Carbons",Adv.Funct.Mater,2010,21，3658-3665
(41)X.H.Guo,S.H.Yu.“Controlled Mineralization of Barium Carbonate Crystals in aMixed Solvent and at Air/Solution Interface Using aDouble Hydrophilic Block Copolymer as Crystal Modifier”,Crystal.Growth&Design.2007.7,354-359）（引用63次）.
(42)X.H.Guo,A.W.Xu,S.H.Yu,“Crystallization of Calcium Carbonate Crystals with Hybrid Hierarchical Structures in DMF Solution under Control of aPeptide Type Block Copolymer Poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(L-glutamic acid):effects of crystallization temperature and polymer concentration”,Crystal.Growth&Design.2008,8,1322-1332（(引用65次）
(43)X.H.Guo,Y.H.Deng,D.Y.Zhao,“Hydrothermal Synthesis and Photoluminescence of Novel Hierarchically Lead Tungstate Superstructures:Effects of Reaction Temperature and Surfactants”,Euro.J.Inorg.Chem,2010,11,1736-1742.
(44)Y.X.Gao,S.H.Yu,X.H.Guo,“Double hydrophilic block copolymer controlled growth and self-assembly of CaCO3 Multilayered structures at Air/Water interface”,Langmuir,2006,22，6125-6129（IF=4.06）（引用75次）.
(45)Xiaohui Guo*,Shengliang Zhong,Ji Zhang,JianJiang Mao,Wanv Wang,Gang Xie,“Synthesis,Phase Transition,and Magnetic Property of Iron Oxide Materials:Effect of Sodium Hydroxide Concentrations”,J.Mater.Sci,2010, 23， 6467-6473.
(46)G.B.Cai;X.h.Guo;S.H.Yu,Progress in chemistry,2008,20,1001-1013.