1. Two new coordination polymers based on a flexible bib ligand: Structures and magnetic properties. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2017, 1147,192-196
2. Temperature-Induced Syntheses, Iodine Elimination, Enantiomers Resolution, and Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation of Imidazole-Co(II) Coordination Polymers with Amino-isophthalic Acid as Co-Ligand. Cryst. Growth Des. 2016, 16, 3961−3968.
3. Crystal Structures and Thermodynamics/kinetics of Zn(II) Coordination Polymers with Helical Chains. Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2016, 239, 113–120
4. Synthesis, structure, photoluminescent and thermodynamic/kinetic properties of two interpenetration/polycatenation Zn(II) coordination polymers. Polyhedron, 2016, 118, 118–124
5. A series of reaction-controlled coordination polymers constructed from bis(imidazole) and tetrafluoro- terephthalic acid ligands: syntheses, structural diversities, properties. CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 8273-8281
6. Solvent-controlled formation of four Ni(II) coordination polymers based on a flexible bis(imidazole) ligand: syntheses, structural diversification, properties. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 81689-81695
7. Syntheses, Structures and Properties of Three 4-fold Interpenetration Coordination Polymers based on Two Different dia Interpenetrating Mode. Polyhedron, 2015, 87, 156-162
8. Two porous metal−organic frameworks (MOFs) based on mixed ligands: synthesis, structure and selective gas adsorption. CrystEngComm, 2014, 16, 3097-3102
9. Distinct temperature- dependent CO2 sorption of two isomeric metal-organic frameworks. Cryst. Growth Des., 2014, 14, 2003-2008
10. Five solvent-induced cadmium coordination polymers (CPs) based on the same mixed ligands. CrystEngComm,2014, 16, 9560-9567.
11. Syntheses and characterization of Co(II) and Cu(II) coordination polymers (CPs) based on mixed flexible and rigid ligands. Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2014, 48, 44–47.
12. The first one-fold inclined 1D→3D polycatenation assembled from unique interweaving triple-stranded helices. CrystEngComm, 2013, 15, 2791-2794
13. Two unique entangling ZnII/CdII coordination frameworks featuring multiform helical motifs based on long mixed-ligands. CrystEngComm, 2013, 15, 7161–7165
14. New amine-functionalized cobalt cluster-based frameworks with open metal sites and suitable pore sizes: multipoint interactions enhanced CO2 sorption. Dalton Trans., 2013, 42, 13990-13996
15. A study of zinc(II) coordination polymers with identical meso-helix based on 1,4-bis(2-methyl-imidazol-1-yl)butane. Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2013, 402, 25-32